The Corneal Law Firm counsels and represents small and mid-sized corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, officers, directors, shareholders and other individuals in all aspects of business operations and disputes.
Representative List of Our Business & Corporate Law Services
- Entity Formation: Advising on the types of entities and addressing implications for each before strategically selecting which type to form (e.g., LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Partnerships, LLP, etc).
- Operating Agreements/Shareholder or Partnership Agreements: Drafting Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Corporate Bylaws and other instruments that dictate the rights and responsibilities of each individual holding an interest in the business.
- Corporate Governance: Providing counsel on annual meetings, drafting minutes and resolutions, and ensuring corporate records are kept in compliance with state law.
- Corporate Contracts and Agreements: Drafting and reviewing customer contracts, vendor agreements, buy-sell agreements, asset/stock purchase agreements, service agreements, licensing agreements, vendor/distribution agreements, standard purchase order forms, non-compete, non-solicitation, and all other manner of agreements.
- Purchase and Sale of Business/Mergers and Acquisitions: Assisting in negotiations for the purchase or sale of a business; drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements.
- Business Disputes/Litigation: Resolving a wide spectrum of business and contract disputes and representing owners and entities in all manner of litigation and disputes.
- Employment Contracts and Agreements: Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements, incentive pay and severance.
- Unfair Competition: Protecting businesses against deceptive and unfair competitive practices including but not limited to trademark/copyright infringement, and misappropriation of trade secrets.
The Corneal Law Firm provides an array of experience and skills between our attorneys, so if you do not see your particular area of need listed above, please contact our office to inquire as to whether we can help. Our initial evaluation of your case is free, with no obligation, so please call or email us and we will promptly review your matter.